Atlas Commercial Real Estate LLC provides portfolio asset management for institutional and individual owners. Combining the elements of property management, account reporting, analysis and evaluation of the investment, and marketing, Atlas maximizes the value of the portfolio.
Atlas realizes the value of satisfied tenants. The cost of losing an existing tenant is enormous when considering the decline in rental income, cost to refurbish and the time and expense involved in securing a new tenant. Atlas’ tenant retention programs maintain tenant satisfaction by addressing tenant concerns and handling tenant requests and problems promptly and efficiently.
Accurate, and real time, reporting is an integral part of asset management. Atlas utilizes the Yardi Genesis program for budgeting, day to day accounting and property management reporting.
Yardi Genesis is fully-integrated accounting and property management software for commercial, industrial, retail, mid-size residential, and condo/co-op properties. The Windows-based system streamlines operations with a centralized database and tools to automate processes including AR and AP, reporting, and maintenance. With property and tenant data in a single database, Genesis makes it easy to report across your entire portfolio. The program includes over 100 industry standard reports with real-time data to facilitate better business decisions. Reports can be exported to Microsoft Word, Excel, HTML, or RTF or emailed directly from report screens. Sunny Thomas, principal, has more than 25 years of real estate accounting and reporting experience. He currently oversees the accounting process for as manager of several real estate investment funds, with more than $150,000,000 in local and regional commercial real estate investments.
The following reports will be delivered on a regular basis.
- A/R: Prepare Rent/CAM/ Fees/Interest/Construction Draw Statements to the Tenants/Customers
- Receive Rents/Payments, Deposit to Bank and Record
- A/P: Record invoices, Mortgage/RE Tax and check processing
- Monthly or Quarterly Financial Statement to Owners/Partners
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Payroll/Tax & Reconciliations
- Federal/State Tax Deposits
- 1099/W2 Preparation
- Provide Quarterly/Year End Financials to Client’s Certified Public Accountants to Prepare Taxes and Record EOY Tax Entries